Monday, December 11, 2006

What? Knitting, You Say??


Ladies & Gents....I do IN FACT have some knitting to share. I participated in the December exchange for one of my many dishcloth groups. This is the first since discovering the groups on Yahoo, and my going hog-wild and trying to join them all. (Except for Nina Hartley's Dishcloth...I shudder to think....LOL!) In true fashion...I'm late. Deadline was last Friday, but it went out priority mail TODAY. (It's ok, though, 'cause the Room Mom said it was....) Anyhow....here's a look at the cloth I mailed to my exchange partner. (Don't tell her; she hasn't seen it yet, obviously!)

It's the well-talked about "Dancing Canes" pattern from Harvest Moon Designs. I used Peaches & Cream in Peppermint. Seemed appropriate. I thought it turned out rather cute. Hope my exchange partner agrees!

Want to end this by thanking everyone for being so supportive/funny(ALLI!!!) as I give the blog-world a try. Anyone remember the Academy Awards the year Sally Field won for "Norma Rae?" She said, and I quote, "You like me. You really, really like me." (Now, please don't do a web-search to make for certain she said that verbatim....but I'm pretty sure she did...or something along those lines....!) So, at the present time, I'm feeling all Flying Nun-ish and truly appreciate your kind words, as I enter into this vast space of blogdom.

Now, if you'll excuse me...am off to try and figure out why the HECK I couldn't put the pic where I wanted, and why I couldn't move my text around. I know, I know. I'm learning. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is sooooo cute! To put your picture where you want it, you insert the picture, then copy and paste the picture text where you want it. Then, you delete the original. You can look at some of my bad early attempts at the beginning of my blog!

g-girl said...

it looks really good! Love that peaches n' creme! :)

Shannon said...

Turned out great Lisa!