Saturday, December 9, 2006

Welcome!

After months of lurking about other people's blogs, I felt compelled to begin my own. God only knows within the crazy household that I call my life, I need an escape and those who dare read this diary of sorts will begin to see what I mean... I would never trade my family for anything in this world. God has graced me with two extremely loving, ACTIVE, intelligent, and adorably cute sons, as well as their can't sit-still father. Do I feel lucky? Yes. Do they make me crazy? Yes. As I sit here typing my initial post, in comes hubby(who I think believes I will write something bad about him), all sweaty from running, wondering why I am still sitting here. I motion for him to leave, saying he can read it when I am done, and what do I get? A lifted buttcheek distributing some well-practiced sounds and odors as he heads back out the door. My littlest is screaming at the top of his lungs because his big bro is being MEAN...he won't let him put the remote-controlled Humvee in the bathtub for a swim. Hmmmm. The puppy, who for months was under the impression that we squat INDOORS, has now discovered that the catbox is full of chocolate yummies. It's early on Saturday am. I sit here in my pj's, hair standing on end, typing, with no knitting in sight. Welcome to my world.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Your life sounds happy and hectic.

Lisa W. said...

Oh boy! Can I relate to life with boys. I have three.... and number four is on the way. Heaven help me! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one struggling being surrounded by some much "boynish". You know what they say about misery and company, LOL!

Kelley said...

Oh yes, I can identify with having a husband with "overly expressive" buttcheeks. LOL. Just last night I was telling him that when I first met him, I never would have imagined that the sweet, romantic guy sitting across the table from me would someday unabashedly let it fly in my direction . . . He said, "Oh yes you did." :-) Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading more.

Alli's Little World of Knitting! said...

Honey Chile! I relate to you on EVERY level!! Giggles .. but then again you knew that cause I done already toll you! hehehehe

You have done an awesome job on your blog, I love how your express yourself! You otta write a book ... hmmm ... let's see here: "My Boyz, My Dayz, My Escape ... My Knitting" .. giggles

Love ya!
Hugz
Alli