Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Still Here!

Yes, I know. Behind on my posts, and no pics. There WILL be pics. Just need to take some! However, last post I mentioned I was going to add the pics of the presents I was working on. Didn't happen. I wrapped them all up so nice and cute, then realized that I didn't take pics of ANY of them. Duh. Am hoping my family comes through for me (no pressure!) and will take shots of the niece and nephews sporting their new skull caps. I didn't even take pics of the scarves I made for sis and sis-in-law. I surely am not the only one that has EVER done this. LOL!

Christmas was great. I got some great knitting "stuff." Hubby came through with my fav perfume, and a gift card to Joann's...which I used pretty quickly at one of their after Xmas-yarn sales. I received some GREAT yarns, pattern books, and a swift!! Thanks, Mom!! :) This will be so helpful when I try to reduce the yarn stash size into manageable flat-bottom balls. (I already have a yarn winder. LOVE it.) Did a little online post-holiday shopping, and bought (what else!) more yarn....! But it was on SALE!! I promise(crossing my fingers, but not really hoping to die) to take pics of all my goodies soon. I have a KAL in progress, add'l projects on the needles, and maybe a dishcloth or two to add as well. Bear with me y'all. They're a-coming.....!

No comments: